The Farmers’ Market
BACK IN 2022!!— The Bethlehem Rose Garden Farmers Market is part of MANA’s continuing mission to strengthen our local community. The 2022 Market will be open Saturdays from June 4 to mid October, 9 AM to 1 PM. Every year it is growing. Most of your favorite vendors will be back. And, we are inviting vendors, crafters, and food trucks to join in; so if you know of someone who might be interested, send them to us. Check back in April for more information about vendors and the schedule. Also, let us know if you have ideas for weekly events (displays, demos, music, fun for kids).
Are you a vendor and interested in joining the market? Email us at email@example.com.
Check out our weekly offerings on Facebook: brgfarmersmarket
The Historic Bethlehem Rose Garden: 2022.
We’re celebrating the 91st anniversary of the Bethlehem Rose Garden @ the Rose Garden Park. A lot has already been done to restore and re imagine the garden, but there is more to do! Contact us if you can help us be ready for the June 25th celebration–Rose Fest! And we’re always looking for gardeners to adopt a plot. Come when you can; feel free to join the Friends of the Garden on Saturday mornings from 9:30 to 12 (flexible time).
- Learn more about the 2020 big clean-up and Lehigh County grant.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how you can join in the celebration .
- Learn more about the fundraiser on Facebook: Bethlehem-Historic-Rose-Garden-at-the-Rose-Garden-Park
- Are you a gardener and what to know all the details? look over the plant lists. Join the friends of the Garden.
Date / Time Saturday, June 25th, 11 AM-2 PM
Rain Date: Saturday, July 9, 2021
Back by popular demand in 2022! The Farmers Market. Garden tours. Good food. Puppet show and puppet making. Family games, relay races, and nature crafts. Dance—Want to learn the Charleston? Music! Learn more about the 2022 Rose Fest. Register to host a table. or activity!
Virtual Tours of West Side Historic Homes:
MANA has been sponsoring a winter series of historic homes in the West -Side of Bethlehem neighborhood. These include:
- The first Burghur’s home on Prospect Avenue
- The Kuntz home: a railroad exec’s home on West Market
- Three homes In the 800 Block of Market (includes an in-depth tour of an A.W. Leh designed house)
- Sears Glendale Model Home: A Mail Order House (includes information on identifying Sears homes in the area.)
Access videos and pictures for more information.
Start a mini-neighborhood block watch with your immediate neighbors. MANA is offering National Block watch stickers for the minis during the Farmers Market. Learn more.